Monday, June 2, 2008

16 years of waiting

Matt and I are at Dulles airport on our way to a campus leadership conference somewhere outside the city of Alexandria, Egypt. In Jan '92, when Matt was 6, I went to this awesome land, and ever since then we have talked abt going there together. So, you can imagine that I"m pretty excited at this becoming reality. I'll be trying to send some pictures and stories throughout our adventure. I will speak to some of our leaders on how to think differently about ministry and reasons why those who do what we do lose their vision and passion. Should be an awesome time.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

1 comment:

Andy McCullough said...

That's cool. You got to go with Matt. I think of when my boys are odler how i'd love to take them with me on some trip.

I want to see a Blackberry pic of you and Matt walkign liek an Eqyptian.