Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lucky travel clothes

I believe anyone who flies a lot has found their most comfortable travel clothes. Yet rarely does this get talked about. I am breaking this trend and telling the world. I have a short sleeve/ long sleeve - depending on the weather on arrival - and jeans. My favorite short sleeve was getting worn. It also had an chlorine stain that made it start to look like a work shirt. Imagine the joy when the same shirt went on sale online for $15. Same color same brand. I imagine its about 8-10 yrs younger than the old fave - on hangar, on way to retirement. But I can still travel in comfort.


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

2 comments:

Ann Benson said...

Hey is that a new chair? I like it!

Global Road said...

We grabbed that little gem a few months ago. Glad you like it. Come try it out.