Friday, July 6, 2007

Sitting in the airport in Seoul, on our way back to the US. I'll write more later, but I wanted to give a few pictures. Needless to say, there was so much going on that I didn't take time each day to update. I'll put more in later, like some stories and commentary on the conference.


This fashion show opened the conference. It was pretty cool actually. It gave an overview of Korean culture and also tied in the glory of God in the gospel.



This is what it looks like when 15,000 students file out at once to eat Korean box lunches.



Worship leader and singers the first night of the conference



Kim and I meet up with our nephew Kurt and his wife Ruth, and Matt and his girlfriend Laura. They had just been on the Rome Summer Project.



Korean BBQ is good, and its good for you. Even had some kimchi with it.

It's time to catch a plane.

1 comment:

Joe Cross said...

looking forward to the updates Keith!