Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Unbelievable

I'm exhausted from so many conversations in the last 2 days I can hardly think. It's 12:30 am here, and I haven't stopped meeting people since 7:30 this morning. I'd love to download some pics, but that will have to wait for now.

Sorry for those around the globe who have tried to get on the video link, though I did hear from someone that they were getting it to work. I think I've been most amazed in conversations about the students from the more "closed" countries, who are seeing more Christians gathered together in one place than they can even imagine. But American students are equally inspired by the parade of nations and the gathering of those from all over the world. Today my conversations ranged from Central Asia to Moscow, Mexico and East Asia. Only one more day to enjoy this incredible gathering.

Happy Independence Day all you Americans. Enjoy the hamburgers and watermelon.

No comments: