Saturday, January 30, 2010

from the land down under

Kim and I gave 3 of the 4 talks together. I think here though, we are telling the story of our courtship, answering questions from the audience, and generally shooting from the hip on life and relationships.

















More exciting stuff: I ate Vegemite, which I won't try to descirbe in taste on this blog. You spread it on bread, and it is supposed to help young kids grow up to be big and strong. I see the reasoning behind it, because if you can take eating it for several years, then its a forecasting of how hardy you are going to be in general.





Another favorite is spaghetti from a can on toast. Also baked beans on toast. For brekkie.

More on this little journey, beyond breakfast food and courtship stories, perhaps with a different shirt on, coming up later.

No comments: