Thursday, May 24, 2007


Here I am with Yoshitaka Satoh, the Japan National Campus Director. We’re looking at my Sony laptop and he’s explaining why it beats a Dell any day. Actually we are talking about our strategy to plant spiritual movements on campuses all over Tokyo. There are over 900,000 students just in Tokyo, with a .02% evangelical population.

This is the way cool STINT team that I just had dinner with. They’ve been here the whole year, and for some it is their second year. They were so honest, sharing about how hard it is to not see Japanese students put their trust in Christ. But they have grown so much in their walk with Christ this year, and they truly bonded as a team. Way to go STINTers. We are proud of you.

Out on the Tokyo street, it appears “Gone and with the Wind” and “Shane” are making a comeback on the DVD Top 10 list.

Item last: Notice I do not have on one of my 2 blue travel shirts. My new lucky travel shirt was given to me by Matt and Megan for the Big 50!

2 comments:

Andy McCullough said...

Did Shane by a copy of 'Shane' in Japanese?

Global Road said...

No, he bought the rarely viewed indy "Godzilla eats the surfer from Oceanside". He watches every surfer movie no matter what the outcome.