Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A lot happens, especially among celebrities in just a few days. For example...

Kim and I celebrated our 27th anniversary with an awesome meal at one of our favorite restaurants. No paparazzi caught us at the back corner table, probably due to the sunglass disguise. It was nice to not be bothered by the press for once.
LeBron James elevated his game to Jordanesque levels.
What’s her name went to jail.
A baseball manager became irate over a call (wow, that’s never happened before) But then he did a commando crawl out to the pitcher’s mound, and threw the rosin bag onto home plate like it was a hand grenade. It must be more pressure than I thought to manage a minor league baseball team.
I almost suffered a full scale meltdown myself while trying to fix a ceiling fan over the weekend. Glad I wasn't caught on video.
Some alleged crazies were caught allegedly plotting to blow up alleged JFK, (Covering myself legally)
Billy Donovan left coaching University of Florida for $27 million to coach the Orlando Magic. In a temporary fit of sanity he changed his mind 48 hours later and is back to coaching Univ of Florida…almost, sort of. Well, we’re not sure.

No comments: