Friday, April 13, 2007

I said this could be random


I've been asking myself this question lately: How long will Freckles the Wonder Dog live? And right after that one, will I outlast him? This is what happens when you get close to 5o. Be warned. Take heed, young people.

And speaking of changing the world...It seems the NT example of spreading the gospel could be something like this: It takes a disciple (or two..."go in pairs") to reach a village. Have we turned this around? It takes a village (of Christians) to make a disciple (or two)?

I could go get some of that bad dog food just to make sure I outlast Freckles, but that would be cheating, and I wouldn't experience the thrill of victory. (Finally found that picture of him.)

4 comments:

Andy McCullough said...

It's wisdom like this that we need on the city focus wiki. Thoughts on changing the world not bad dog food.

Anonymous said...

I think that this blog is not "random" as you said, but a prophesy related to your last one. Perhaps the death of Freckles and the second coming will be simultaneous events...

Anonymous said...

here is something to contemplate about the wonder dog:

one time i was playing the radio game with matt (it is where you ask a question and then scan the radio and whatever is playing right then is the answer to your question)

and we asked "what is freckles thinking right now"
we scanned
and this was said "i am God, all you have to do is open the door and i will come"

we may be taking the wonder day a little less seriously then we really need to be :)

Ken said...

Brilliant thinking. If I could just bottle some of that up...