Tuesday, April 3, 2007

This is where I'll live



The picture you are seeing is approximately 1/8 of the room we'll be in this summer at CM2007. Let's just say it would also be a nice home for a couple of 747's.

Cross Cultural event of the week - While in Busan, I ate breakfast at our hotel with about 100 Indonesian sailors. They were very serious or tired. I did not try to get a picture with them. Plus we had french fries for breakfast. That didn't seem very Korean. Also, that's not the same blue shirt I was wearing in my Profile picture on the right, in case you are wondering. I have 2 blue shirts.

5 comments:

Ken said...

You are indeed a visionary, my friend. Thanks for always putting the tasty spiritual cookies on the bottom shelf - I can already picture myself savoring salad and french fries for breakfast, followed by Kimchi chasers. I've only got one blue shirt.

Global Road said...

It now becomes imperative that you learn "french fries for everyone" in Korean, plus the other major languages that will be there.

Karen said...

French 101: "Pommes frites pour tous."

Interestingly, the French don't acknowledge fries as their invention. Shouldn't they be more grateful that we credit them with everyone's favorite breakfast food?

Christian said...

I was not down with those fries... I wanted bacon, pancakes and eggs!

Get yourself a YELLOW shirt Keith! I think you can rock it!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can get another blue shirt! :)