Monday, March 26, 2007

Road to Korea


I'm on my way to the last major planning meetings for CM2007. The big gathering in Pusan, South Korea, is June 30- July 5th. We are expecting 15,000 - 20,000 students from about 100 countries. And for a great moving of God's Spirit to unleash these students to bring the reality of Jesus to the nations. You can see where I'm headed from the map. I've never been to this location in Korea. But I"ve been to their usual summer conference of 10,000 Korean students three of the last four summers, and its an awesome experience. I'm praying this conference will ignite a spark among the students of the world that we've never seen but have dreamed and prayed about for years. If you're a student, or interested in reaching out to students, I hope you are coming.
I got upgraded to business class on the journey from Orlando to San Francisco, where I am right now. I didn't even have to take the drastic action to upgrade that I blogged about earlier. (Look in my Archives under Travel Channel.) But the next 12 hours I'm living elbow to elbow with about 200 of my new closest friends. Ahhh. You can see more info on the conference over on the Road to Korea link, or go to CM2007.net. I'll try to send a picture from the conference site.

No comments: